Here are some of our basic services. If you do not see something you are interested in, please contact us and we will advise.
Our Basic Video Transfer Service includes:
• High quality copy of your tape on DVD, Blu-Ray or Digital file
• Full motion video preview of each chapter on a professional DVD menu
• Chapter markers in 5 minute intervals for easy navigation
• Support for both 4:3 or 16:9 aspect ratio video
• Slim jewel case to protect your DVD for years to come
• Your title printed directly on each high quality archival DVD
(Special rates for transfer of video tapes with less than 2 hours footage – not just a “1 price per tape” price.)
Our Film Transfer Service
includes all of the mentioned services above plus:
• Film inspection, cleaning and repair (no additional charges)
• Image stabilization
• Flicker free images
• Enlarged gate to ensure you get more of your images
• Our transfer equipment is not only specialized, it’s the safest to ensure there is no damage to the old brittle film. For example: it uses LED bulbs (to ensure we can not burn your film) and sprocket less film feeding. We never project. We scan directly off of the film and this brings out the best results.
Some Extra Options – Contact us for a quote
• Special graphic packages- turn your transfer into the perfect gift !
• Unique and customized DVD labels with photo’s and graphics
• Custom DVD menu’s
• Custom DVD case graphics
• Custom titles and chapter markers
• Enhanced lighting, colour correction and anti shake correction
• Extra copies
• Special discounts for high volume orders
• Film and slide scanning and slideshow creation with music and transitions
• Video editing services
• Addition of background music
• Music conversion from tape, vinyl / records, mini disc to CD or MP3
• Copy DVD’s (only DVD’s that you own the rights to)
• Special rates for transfer of video tapes with less than 2 hours footage
• Better options for long term preservation of your transferred material
. . . AND MUCH MORE !
Please contact us for a quote. In your request, please advise the number (how many) and type (such as Hi8 or VHS) of media you want to have transferred. This will help us to better understand what you need to have done and include the correct pricing and discounts.